RSS

+28: 4 Weeks!

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since I started. Eight days since the last time I was here. Things have been busy with school and running. Training is going well. My body is getting used to running. I find that I am better off running after I first wake up. When I go later in the day I'm tired during the run. I ran 5 miles yesterday according to my Nike+ watch, then mapped it at home on line to link to that run. And guess what? The map said it was 6 miles. I'll have to look into that. Maybe I need to re-calibrate the watch. I felt good about that run though. I walked a bunch of it, but I think that was because I went at 5 after a long day.
On the financial front, I'm doing quite well as of today, I have $1,552. This Sunday I am having a pampered chef party to raise some loot. And October 10th is Drinking for a Cure, which is going to be a huge drunken fundraiser. I went out hunting for raffle donations and did well! I'm excited.
Tomorrow, I'm running with Emily by he house, 7 miles. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment