RSS

-4: A nice start

It's been three days so far since I started fundraising and my website went up. So far I have been able to raise $195, which is a great start. I have sent out emails to all my contacts (realizing I don't have very many email addresses) bombarded my Facebook friends. It's great to see people willing to help out financially.
Today at Matt's parents house for dinner my mother in law told me she forwarded me email to family and friends. I later checked my account and saw a new donation! (Thanks Derek!!) My MIL was so excited that her email helped.
Kick off is in four days, then fundraising will be full time action. I'm leaving on vacation the next day, but on the road I will be typing letters and addressing envelopes.
If anyone who is planning any parties in the future would be willing to be fundraiser parties please let me know. All you have to do is ask your guests for a $5 or $10 cover charge/donation at the door.

Don't forget to donate!
http://pages.teamintraining.org/li/wdw10/SeeLauriRun

0 comments:

Post a Comment