RSS

+6: Party's over!

We got back from our trip to DC yesterday. It was so nice, and I did TONS of walking there. I also did TONS of eating. Not the good kind the bad kind. Including a trip to Sonic to see what that's all about. (For the record, not so exciting, although the cherry lime-ade is tasty). On a more exciting note, I did get some running clothes on vacation!
Anyway, I did not go out on separate walks while we were in DC, but I did walk all day for several miles. I also missed my walk yesterday since we were driving all day, and today well, today was a lost cause on cross training day. I woke up super cranky and hot. If today was a running day I would have been out there, but today was cross training, and the gym at school/work is closed this week. I really didn't know what I should do for cross training. Really though none of this is an excuse.
Tomorrow I need to be in work at 7:30 am, and I'm debating if I should go out for 25 min. in the morning before I leave for work or go after work. I think I will get up at 6 am and go out.
I'd like to get into a early morning running habit. Okay tomorrow I'll be out at 6am.


0 comments:

Post a Comment